Hi, we are #macopeople. We create e-commerce and web solutions for demanding clients such as Żabka, Trefl, Benefit Systems and Macmillan Education.
People are the most important to us - the needs of our team and the expectations of our clients shape the way we operate on a daily basis. We are flesh-and-blood people, so we happen to make mistakes, but we do some things really well and are proud of them.
- We don't do things that aren't useful. By working closely with each developer and their customers, we can work together to develop solutions that give real value to customers.
- We require continuous development, which we support through a mentoring program (1:1 with the Lead once every 2 weeks) and a training budget.
- We welcome new team members with onboarding and even pre-onboarding, which already presents how we operate and reduces the stress of a new job before we start working together.
- We are building an inspiring a team whose members are willing to share their knowledge, experience and speak boldly about their needs and ideas. We want to surround ourselves with people we can rely on and to whom we are honest and truthful.
We are currently looking for a PHP Symfony Developer (10K - 18K net B2B). Do you want to work with us?
• know PHP and Symfony framework (we use Symfony 4 and 5),
• know how to build web applications (MVC, DDD, SOLID),
• are familiar with Linux and GIT,
• know SQL and Doctrine,
• know PHPUnit / PHPSpec / Codeception,
• have production experience building large web applications,
• are familiar with Code Review,
• have experience in products that we implement (Akeneo, Shopware, Magento) it will be great,
• can watch Netflix in English without subtitles :)
Join our Team!
Working with us means:
- taking responsibility over enthusiasm → you develop your career under the watchful eye of a mentor in
1:1 meetings with your Lead,
- ambition over current trends → you work with co-creators of innovative solutions (e.g. TYPO3 PWA),
- respect and sincerity over formal relationships → you can count on the support of a team that sees you not
only as a professional, but above all as a human being,
- usability over trendy solutions → by working closely with your customers, you create solutions that give
them real value,
- continuous improvement over curiosity → a training budget and inspiring meetings of specialists of
specific technologies (DevMeetings) await you, so that your development can be as iterative as the
changes you make to the products you create.
Additionally, we offer:
- implementation of interesting foreign and Polish projects, our clients include Żabka, Trefl, Raben, Multisport (Benefit Systems), Oceanic, Macmillan Education, Neuca,
- support of a team of specialists, whose members have been speakers at various conferences including
Meet Magento, and knowledge sharing,
- paid days off,
- agile approach,
- activity in the open-source community,
- co-creation of #macoculture based on shared values and feedback,
- flexible working hours and home-office opportunities,
- motivating each other to be active as part of the Macopedia Sport team,
- English and German classes,
- co-financing of the Multisport card and medical package,
- self-development budget and access to a library of professional literature,
- Playstation/Xbox with a selection of the latest games,
- trips and team-building events,
- modern equipment and all accessories,
- modern offices in excellent locations (12th floor in Jeżyce in Poznań and a climatic loft in the Old Town
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
- In the first step you will be contacted by Justyna - our Talent Acquisition Manager, who will invite you to
a meeting, during which she will try to tell you about what we are like and how we work.
- The next stage will be a technical conversation with Maciej - Symfony Team Leader.
- And the last straight - a job offer or feedback.